Things omitted, the Americans do not like this kind of thing her father said to admire your independent courage and self-confidence, listening to my introduction about your company, in relation to a situation and decided to give you a try. Michelle listen to me very puzzled look, said: bitten by a snake, and then we all panic, all the girls do not know how to deal with this sort of thing because the junior high school, I learned some basic acute wounds, so we know the top of the first wound bitten and tied up to prevent the flow of blood toxins spread to the body, so with a few straps to the top of the leg wound tightly tied up, and then sent to the hospital doctor said she was snake bite, thanks to timely Zhazhu leg,mens basketball shoes clearance, otherwise the venom circulation is difficult to deal with, so her family, I am very grateful, I think this is probably his father would like to thank me, so in this way ... Listen to Michelle to say, I have finally reached a bottom, and wanted to come to the United States lords can be considered Gratitude, if put in a few hundred years ago China, it would be a hero.
Now that you finally know the real reason of this matter, on a lot of practical, who said China's education system can not,nike jersey, you see, superficial knowledge learned by the junior high school to watch video, but to save people foreigner's life, if this matter to be regarded as life-saving spirit of internationalism, and contribute to the deep friendship between our two peoples.
The next few days, in addition to eat in the dream I'm ready when playing computer games, Internet, I was such a promising young feel a little degenerate.
Easy to wait until back in the dream, this renewed look to the phone before the dream came back to me, of course I was excited! Early on in her home waiting to listen to her is 7:00, the aircraft such as the time of her enter the house, is already 10:00, and her hand bags quickly in the past to help.
I did not talk too much, she put away a package, and then, holding her tightly, her turn, she was surprised: I smiled and said: Two people who have embraced for a long time, the first thing she does actually is to open the refrigerator door, I see she went to open the refrigerator door, revealing a sly look, because I deliberately inside the rest of all things are finished at reading the dream turned, blushing red: in mind the distance.
She trimmed the next thing, our school is pretty pretty good, each teacher has a large portion of the local produce, a lot of things, get that done, she takes a shower, listening to the sound of water inside, I found a little control live himself, who said a man is only the second half of shen a thinking animal, very often, men and feelings, in this
No comments:
Post a Comment