Thursday, September 20, 2012

nfl cheap authentic jerseys less than five hundred people

 independent brigades and agricultural military check them very fierce enemy offensive, the independent brigade casualties. Commander you here it?
, Kang country so formidable did not expect to see no, now the Kang States to stay that hill,air max turbulence, less than five hundred people, but Wen Yu stunned attack is not down! Eye on Kang National People occupied the hill I bitterly said, , if here be broken and probably the remnants of the Hong country in the possibility of escape in check in the morning, eight regiment, a battalion of the second battalion casualties more than five hundred people pumping more troops to come back I am afraid to attack Kang country's troops from the front the job.
To give another Wenyu dead command,nfl cheap authentic jerseys! Immediately to the eradication Kang! What the Well, the enemy only five hundred thousand people turned out to be of his attack is not down?! If Zaigong to no less than I dismissed his post! Chief of staff you go there edge to supervise them! Commander, or to the text of the head of go there situation I am familiar with, would not have trouble Chiefs of Staff. Eliminated Kang country we live! right to resist cavalry little! Lee teachers, more care of! military combat casualties too big! Two hours ... my mouth murmured mantra. These 4000 cavalry, I would have eliminated the The Hong States return in triumph to attack Wu Kun repair to mention his two thousand infantry, four thousand infantry is not enough I eat ah! but trouble. Although we now forces more than the enemy, but in front of the soldiers di

No comments:

Post a Comment